Safety is our top priority!
We are fully committed to make you feel safe, healthy, & beautiful! Your health and the health of our service providers is our utmost priority.
Everything you need to know about our safety & health plans, reserving appointments, what to expect at your first visit and more:
As of May 2021, with the CDC and State of Michigan lifting the mask requirements for fully vaccinated people, we wanted to keep you informed of our updated policy. We respect and value your privacy and will not ask for any proof of vaccination unless otherwise determined by legislation. As a team, we will still be wearing masks until June 22 2021, but as our guests, you can determine whatever you are comfortable with. If you would prefer that we wear a mask while assisting you, please don’t hesitate to ask. We will continue to ensure your health & safety are our number 1 priority.
Q: When will your salon reopen?
A: We are opened! We opened on June 15th 2020.
Q: How do I make a new appointment?
A: Our online booking system is open for taking appointment requests now. For the quickest service we recommend making new appointments there or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 616.459.4884
Q: What can I expect when I arrive for my first salon appointment?
A: Effective immediately, we no longer require you to wear masks (if fully vaccinated) nor will we be requiring temperature checks upon arrival. We respect and value your privacy and will not require any proof of vaccination unless otherwise determined by legislation. Looking ahead, and in accordance with MDHHS and CDC guidelines, our staff will no longer be required to wear masks on June 22nd. But it is always YOU first at the Coiffeteria. If you would prefer that your service provider does wear a mask, please feel free to ask them. We will always be continuing with our sanitation measures and disinfectant protocols for everyone’s health & safety. *See below
Q: What personal protection protocols and safety measures are you taking?
A: We implemented personal protection protocols including extensive sanitation measures, BARBICIDE certification, the use of masks, and sanitized capes for every service. All tools, stations, chairs, seating areas and doors will continue to be sanitized between each guest. The salons will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day. We are also implementing the following protocols to ensure the health & safety of our guests and staff:
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests accompanying those scheduled for services is not permitted at this time
- Your service provider will thoroughly clean hands in between all services
- All product bottles & containers used during treatment will be fully disinfected and disposable items will be used when possible
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions
- The Coiffeteria Salon service providers have all completed the BARBICIDE certification course (hospital-grade disinfectant to meet all sanitation & disinfection needs for salon materials)
- We’ve eliminated the beverage station, magazines, and other items to prevent the possible spread of germs.
- We have moved to contact less payment. We are suggesting downloading Pocket Salon (available in the App store for iPhone or the Play Store for Android) for contact less checkout. If you have a credit card, we can also accept that (and we will disinfect the machine after each use).
Q: What social distancing measures are you taking?
A: Our promise to you is that we will take absolutely every precaution to keep our guests and staff healthy & safe. We will keep up with our sanitation and health measures for everyone’s safety. If you are fully vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask nor will our staff (on June 22nd). However, if you would prefer that your service provider does wear one, please don’t hesitate to ask. It is YOU first.
Q: What are you doing to accommodate all the guests who are ready for service?
A: Your health & safety are our top priority! We are happy to work with you and answer any questions if you have any concerns. Our hours of operation are:
Sunday: closed* (or, by appointment only)
Monday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 8:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 8:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 8:30pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Have questions? Please be in touch! We can’t wait to see you, we have missed you so very much! And be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter for all the latest information (and savings!) from the Coiffeteria. Sign up HERE.