Green Tea Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (we recommend Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 cups water
- 6 bags green tea
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 lemons , sliced
- 20-25 mint leaves
- In a large pot or kettle bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- After boiling take off heat, and add in 6 green tea bags. Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and stir in 1/3 cup of honey. (Let cool for 30 min-1 hour before mixing sangria.)
- When the tea is slightly cooled add it to your pitcher along with 1 bottle of white wine, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours before serving!
- DRINK UP.