Avocado chocolate pudding
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides in between. Add more almond milk if needed to help blend.
- Taste test it to see if you prefer more chocolate flavor (add more cacao powder, 1 tablespoon at a time), more sweetness (add a splash of maple syrup) or more vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container for storing. Refrigerate for up to 4 days. Serve chilled with coconut whipped cream or your favorite toppings