WE ARE OPENING JUNE 15th!
Now that we are able to open, we are fully committed to make you feel safe, healthy, & beautiful! If you do have an appointment coming up – or would like to schedule one, please take a moment to fill out form below so that we are able to best accommodate you. Again, your health and the health of our service providers is our utmost priority.
We can not wait to see you back in the Coiffeteria! You have been missed!
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Everything you need to know about our reopening plans, reserving appointments, what to expect at your first visit and more:
Q: When will your salon reopen?
A: We are opening on June 15th with hair and nail services only (at this time).
Q: How do I make a new appointment?
A: Our online booking system is open for taking appointment requests now. For the quickest service we recommend making new appointments there or feel free to email us at email@example.com
Q: What can I expect when I arrive for my first salon appointment?
A: Before your appointment, be sure to have filled out the waiver (see below). To limit interaction upon arrival, once you’ve checked in, we welcome you to wait outside, or in your car if preferred. We will have a mask available for you, should you not have one when you arrive, and kindly ask that you keep your mask on for the duration of your visit with us. Once inside, we’ll guide you to a sanitation station before your service begins. And although we are unable to hug you or greet you with a handshake, please know that beneath our masks – we are smiling bigger than ever and are thrilled to have you in our salon!
Q: What personal protection protocols and safety measures are you taking?
A: We’re implementing personal protection protocols including extensive sanitation measures, BARBICIDE certification, the use of masks, and sanitized capes for every service. All tools, stations, chairs, seating areas and doors will be sanitized between each guest. The salons will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day. We are also implementing the following protocols to ensure the health & safety of our guests and staff:
- All team members & guests will be required to have their temperature checked upon arrival
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests accompanying those scheduled for services is not permitted at this time
- Your service provider will thoroughly clean hands in between all services
- All product bottles & containers used during treatment will be placed on the trolley for disinfection and disposable items will be used when possible
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions
- The Coiffeteria Salon service providers have all completed the BARBICIDE certification course (hospital-grade disinfectant to meet all sanitation & disinfection needs for salon materials)
- We’ve eliminated the beverage station, magazines, and other items to prevent the possible spread of germs.
- We have moved to contact less payment. We are suggesting downloading Pocket Salon (available in the App store for iPhone or the Play Store for Android) for contact less checkout. If you have a credit card, we can also accept that (and we will disinfect the machine after each use).
- Although we are unable to greet you with a hug or handshake, we will provide a fun salutation to make sure you feel welcomed & safe!
Q: What social distancing measures are you taking?
A: We’ll be operating by appointment only; so no walk-in guests at this time. And only the guests with a pre-reserved appointment will be invited in. At the Coiffeteria, we love meeting your friends, family and children, however, we are not be able to accommodate additional visitors at this time. That does break our heart, but your safety – and the safety of our service providers, is our main priority. The Coiffeteria has been ever-evolving and fully committed to surviving & thriving during times of renovations and in crisis! Our promise to you is that we will take absolutely every precaution to keep our guests and staff healthy & safe.
Q: What are you doing to accommodate all the guests who are ready for service?
A: We are excited to announce that we will be extending service hours and will be open on Sundays. We are currently tweaking schedules and working out team options so that, again, your health & safety are fully protected.
Q: How do I update my existing appointment?
A: Some existing appointments will need to be rescheduled based on staff availability. We are reworking our service provider’s schedules to ensure we’re working with a reduced staff to accommodate a new capacity plan. Because of that, some appointments will need to be rescheduled. We ask for your patience as we begin to return calls and reschedule appointments.
Have questions? Please be in touch! We can’t wait to see you, we have missed you so very much!